Friday, May 5, 2017

Mr

. Devin Buterbaugh, regardless of my credit score and regardless of my financial troubles in the past, still treated me like a man. He made me feel as if the past didn't matter and the future was all I had to worry about. After hours of not being able to come up with a reasonable payment that fit my budget, he was able to not only get my family into a brand new Ford, but he was able to do it without me trading in my other vehicle. This set my family up for success because now we have two vehicles and we are still within our budget. Thank you to Ford for hiring this man and God bless him. Mr. Devin Buterbaugh is an incredible sales man and he deserves a promotion the second there is an opening. - Angel Rivera #HappyCustomers #FridayFeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment