Friday, January 4, 2019

My husband and I came into Hixson to purchase a car

. I was greeted in the parking lot by our salesperson who was very sweet and attentive to our needs. We immediately began to discuss car options, as well as how much we were wanting to pay monthly. She had our paperwork sent over to financing and as we were waiting on the results we test drove two cars. Came back in and negotiated a deal that allowed us to be approved for the car we wanted and that was also well within our pay range. I was ecstatic. I thought the process would've been stressful being a first time buyer with minimal credit, but they simplified the process like no other. The entire staff was very eager to help and that alone made my car buying experience one that I will never forget. I would recommend anyone that needs a car to come here. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again!! - Jason & Jayme Lizana #HappyCustomers #HixsonHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment